Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Xoxo....Jordan?


You can call her, the Gossip Girl of the Tumblr world. Just because the show has gone off does not mean that Gossip Girl is dead. Quite the contrary. This girl single handedly gives the Gossip Girl community all the Chair and Derena they can handle- and then some.
Jordan's coveted Gossip Girl blog was one of the first blogs I followed when I joined Tumblr, and i'm so glad I did (because no one can see too much of  Blake Lively's radiance, or Ed's jawline, let's just be real here).
The girl behind this blog though, is equally as fabulous.

Look at that gorge hair!


Check out what Jordan has to say on her future, fashion & fame!




Lindsay Taylor (LT):What got you into fashion?
Jordan Jex(Little J): I got into fashion when I realized it made me feel a certain way. I could go from being in the worst mood ever, to feeling completely stress free once I was surrounded by clothes. It all probably began when I was growing up, and I’d find myself being gravitated towards the clothes more than anything else in the store.

LT: Who are your biggest style inspirations? 
Little J: I have so many, but my biggest ones are along the lines of Taylor Swift, Blair Waldorf, and Kate Middleton. I just love the idea of elegance. To me, there is nothing better than a dress and a pair of tights.

LT: Do you have a favorite designer?
Little J: Right now my favorite designer is probably Betsey Johnson. I think all of the designs are extremely fun and creative.

LT: How would you describe the success you’ve had on Tumblr with your Gossip Girl blog, did it surprise you?
Little J: The success on my Gossip Girl blog was  a complete surprise. I went from blogging about my favorite show, to having thousands of people come in and make my blog a hit. I’m extremely thankful for the show inspiring me, because I don’t know what I would do without my blog(s).  

LT: What plans do you have for your future?
Little J: In the future, I plan on getting a degree in Fashion. My biggest career dream though, would definitely be working for Barbie at Mattel. I would absolutely love to be a Barbie designer and help put all of their outfits together.

LT: What’s your guilty pleasure?
Little J: Clothes wise, my guilty pleasure will always be sequins. If it has sequins, I own it. I absolutely adore glitter or anything that can shine. I think it helps you stand out, which I think Is much better than blending in with the crowd. 

If you just love all things GG and need your daily dose, I'd definitely say head on over to her blog where there's always an intense convo, shipping wars, and fashion discussions!


















This was my personal Blair Waldorf minion inspired look, satin headband and all, complete with pearl earrings, Juicy Couture bracelet, and a white gold necklace. 
Did you ever have a Gossip Girl inspired look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment